- $500-$540/day + Super
- Macquarie Park location w/WFH
- 3-month contract w/immediate start
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Procurement Managers, Senior Procurement Officers and procurement cross-functional teams during each stage of procurement activities, ensuring effective administration of all procurement processes and compliance with all procurement policies, processes and procedures and governance frameworks.
- Support Procurement Managers in the management of the end-to-end procurement process for the programs/projects with input from the procurement cross-function team and in compliance with relevant policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct sourcing activities in accordance with established policies and procedures to meet business needs and participate in negotiations to establish and review supply arrangements that will deliver value for money procurement outcomes with guidance from Procurement Managers.
- Support Procurement Managers in the preparation of tenders, contracts and evaluation methodology documentation with input from the procurement cross-functional team, including the accurate recording and issuing of minutes of procurement meetings.
- Coordinate tender openings, the issue of tender documents and tender evaluations, ensuring the security of all tender documents and evaluation documents.
- Assist the Procurement Managers in the preparation of the contract documentation and the award and execution of the contract.
- Coordinate the organisation, retention and reporting of procurement records, including but not limited to the compiling of statistics and reports, and the updating and maintenance of the procurement reporting database.
- 5+years’ experience in Procurement
- Government experience beneficial but not required
- Experience with SAP
- Available for immediate start
- Intermediate knowledge of excel