This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
- Develop short and long term plans for the comprehensive process mapping of the work of the Division to enable the timely and effective implementation of a prioritised process mapping and improvement .
- Plan and implement a strategy, systems and processes for the mapping process to ensure that existing and proposed processes are accurately analysed and evaluated and to develop effective new and revised processes.
- Prepare a comprehensive system of documentation and communication strategies to enable the effective implementation across the Division of revised processes and systems.
- Analyse, document and map the annual budget process to provide an effective, timely and compliant process which enables the cluster to meet its internal and external reporting requirements.
- Consult with all areas of the business to develop processes for the merging of capital and operating expense 10 year strategic investment plans to provide the tools needed to meet the changed requirements for management and reporting.
- You will have 1 direct report , with additional reports to be added in the near future
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong documentation and change management experience
- A finance background is highly regarded
- Extensive experience in business improvement and process mapping in a large infrastructure environment, preferably in government
For more information Apply and Call Ripesh on 02 82969809