- $900 - $1150 P/D + Super
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Sydney Location
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Senior Business Analyst conducts detailed review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements within a large digital project in this department.
Key accountabilities include:
- Extensive business analysis experience within an agile project.
- Engagements with various, complex stakeholders in order to delivery results and provide insights to this body of work.
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice and support to ensure effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focused work culture.
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about digital needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes for this digital project.
- Provide high level analysis and support while facilitating expert advice to support Digital IT projects, planning and delivery of initiatives.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives.
- Elicit business process requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques.
- Digital Services Implementation.
- Transforming and improving customer and citizen experience within this digital project.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions.
- Provide plain language advice on complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
- +4 years of similar experience within digital projects; Government experience is beneficial.
- Extensive experience managing the review and analysis of complex ICT business processes and services in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent; This includes demonstrated experience in projects relating to identity.
- Extensive experience in analysing, working, testing and maintaining service management systems as well as delivering project outcomes on time and to the expected levels of quality, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks within a project.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0410 812 314