About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Working on the Digital Identity Architecture, Security and Privacy Roadmap. Critically reviewing and analysing end-to-end business processes and requirements from within and across agencies and managing the strategic analysis of highly complex and integrated projects. This is a 6 month contract, paying $1100 + GST and will be working remotely.
- Lead setting priorities for change initiatives of high complexity, taking responsibility for investigation and implementation of changes to program scope
- Manage the analysis and dissemination of complex interface technical information and business rules across teams
- Review project methodologies in an agile/technological environment to facilitate improvements
- Implement a structured resource planning framework in accordance with approved standards to improve efficiency, effectiveness and usability of systems
- Ensure comprehensive documentation is produced such as business and functional requirements, technical/interface designs, business process models, user stories/requirements and user case scenarios to industry guidelines
- 5-7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Digital Identity and Systems Architecture
- Must have experience preparing Security and Privacy Roadmaps
- Government experience will be advantageous