This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Engage with business owners and stakeholders to research, capture and validate issues - offer high quality and timely solutions.
- Experience developing custom applications in Microsoft suite of products and services, including MS Power Platform (Power Apps) and SharePoint Online
- Design and enhance dashboards and alerts
- Work with the Project Manager to define and plan project delivery, schedules and resource requirements
- Support the client's business requirements through the development and maintenance of code, configuration of third-party products, and the on-going development SharePoint application.
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation on systems and processes.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to turn data into critical information that can be used to make sound business decisions
- Contribute to building capability within the communications team ensuring effective knowledge sharing and coaching
- Work closely with the ICT team to align activities and ensure projects and outcomes meet technical and communications requirements
- Contribute across all project phases: Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test.
- Identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation.
- Unpack existing applications and evaluate effectiveness and redesign where necessary.
- Strong technical expertise and capability across PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps and Power Automation.
- Experience working with PowerBI.
- Good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
- Previous experience working in the government sector (highly desirable)
- PL-900 - Power platform fundamentals
- MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals