This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Power BI Specialist starting ASAP on a initial 6 week contract + extensions based in Mascot with WFH paying up to $777.88 p/d + super.
- Perform regular environmental scans and research analysis and collate, analyse and provide reports on intelligence in order to inform audit, investigation and compliance activities.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in information management and champion the application of innovative techniques for storing, managing and delivering data.
- Administer and manage intelligence data and systems ensuring access and use is in line with relevant law, policies and procedures.
- Manage support, maintenance and enhancement of data and analytic systems.
- Engage in complex problem solving and perform detailed and sensitive analysis that impacts on strategic, political or operational outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory intelligence analysis principles and detailed understanding of data analytics techniques.
- Detailed understanding and applied knowledge in the application of data analysis to a regulatory and/or compliance setting including the ability to identify areas of regulatory risk.
- Robust knowledge of statistical concepts.
- Be able to tell a story.
- Be able to turn imperfect data into objective information.
- Competence in R-Studio and Power BI.
For more information Call Tim on 82969802