- $880 +GST
- 12 Month Contract
- Parramatta / Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Collating all human resource forward workloads across the Digital department.
- Support Portfolio Managers to estimate demands for pipeline projects
- Combine pipeline work with committed project and BAU workloads
- Creating views across the complete data set to identify enterprise resource risks and issues related to the forward plan
- Provide visibility of future capability requirements to enable managers to plan to meet that demand
- Develop metrics and tools to improve total work planning that supports analysis of supply verses demand
- Optimising team compositions to maximise utilisation and to ensure engagements can meet the organisational objectives.
- 5+ years' Resource Management experience across complex projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Expert data analytics and financial modelling skills
- Experience analysing and reporting on Opex and Capex people data
For more information please contact Cindy Tran on 0414 215 088.