This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Portfolio Manager starting ASAP on a 6 month contract + extensions paying up to $750 p/d - $780 p/d + super. The role is based in CBD.
- Develop processes and frameworks for the $1.6billion portfolio including: project prioritisation, delivery oversight, benefits realisation and risks.
- Lead and oversee all aspects of project development, implementation and closure across a portfolio of complex projects.
- Develop and maintain budget/actuals processes and delivery roadmap.
- Conduct strategic analysis and manage reporting to senior executives and Ministers to inform investment decisions.
- Develop key client relationships across government.
- Proven ability to see the big picture and extensive portfolio management experience
- Strong portfolio-level financial management experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A growth mindset and an interest in modern project management methodology
- Experience in investment in digital technology is a plus