This is great opportunity for a Program Coordinator to join a NSW government organisation. This is a 6 month contract paying $60 - 70 per hour + super and location in Parramatta.
About the role
- Undertake research and synthesise and analyse research findings to support the development of a Directorate program design methodology and the development of range of programs and initiatives across the Directorate.
- Work collaboratively with staff across the Directorate to implement initiatives and programs, including grants and targeted programs, to meet Directorate priorities.
- Undertake data analysis and prepare reports to inform the development, implementation and review of programs and initiatives.
- Assist with the operationalisation of policy to facilitate effective implementation.
- Undertake projects to support the achievement of Directorate priorities.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written reports, submissions and correspondence.
- Minimum 3 years policy experience
- Government experience preferable
- Able to prioritise and manage time