Policy Manager | 9 Month Contract | Up to $81 p/h inc. Super
- Up to $81 p/h + Super
- 9 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD/WFH
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a NSW government agency that strives to provide solutions and protect the experiences to the people of NSW.
About the Role
- Lead and manage the development, delivery and implementation of a portfolio of policy initiatives, projects and/or reforms
- Lead and manage the review, research redevelopment of policies, procedures and documentation within a range of portfolios
- Leading the preparation and presentation of high quality advice to initiate consideration of new policy initiatives to stakeholders
- Managing interdependencies balancing competing demands to ensure policy initiatives and/or projects are achieved
- 5+ years in policy development and writing
- Management experience within a NSW Government Department
- Experience with high profile portfolios and sensitive policy developments
- Experience in communicating and negotiating with stakeholders who are reluctant to change
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0450344277.