This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a PMO Analyst starting ASAP on a initial 6 Month contract + extensions based in Parramatta with WFH paying up $550- $650 p/d + super. Support the Senior PM on a major Digital transformation project working with 3 other Delivery partners.
- Provide program support functions, supporting the Project Manager in the successful implementation, and completion of Program.
- Maintain PMO dashboard and reports, SharePoint site content and project document library, and other system or tool contents as needed.
- Manage and improve quality management functions including product reviews, quality reviews and lessons learnt
- Support PMO Reporting / Review processes.
- Coordinate and support the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Identifying, defining, developing and implementing improvements to project reporting and monitoring processes and procedures.
- Identify and deliver actions to improve the quality of PMO based on monitoring and reporting activities and management information.
- Build constructive working relationships with Project Managers and key stakeholders to support successful delivery of the program.
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management/Business Management or related discipline
- Strong experience working in a PMO, ideally as a Senior PMO Analyst / Consultant / Project Coordinator
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills with the ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups including Senior Executives
- Proven experience preparing a range of project related documents as instructed, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
- Previous agile experience highly regarded