As PHP Developer, you will contribute to the planning, design, creation, amendment, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended integration, software, web, and multi-media applications.
What You'll Do
- Prepare specialised, quality code that complies with specifications and standards
- Collaborate with others to review specifications and use agreed specifications to design, code, test and document programs or scripts of medium to high complexity
- Complete unit/system testing and gather feedback to improve quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Undertake post release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application related service outages
- Contribute technical expertise to user stories analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design for new or existing products
- Identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvement.
- Must be immediately available.
- Current working rights in Australia.
- Ability to provide high quality development services given tight timeframes.