This is a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant with financial experience to join a NSW government organisation on a 5 month contract. This position is based in Parramatta with flexible work arrange and is paying $47 - 53 per hour + super.
About the role
- Provides financial, administrative and clerical services functions.
- Day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that branch finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Creates and amends purchase orders, goods receipting and generates financial reports from SAP Finance.
- Performs a variety of other administrative functions.
- Schedules appointments, composes emails and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects.
- Books travel and creates and maintains records in CM9 and SharePoint.
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in admin work.
- Familiarity with standard government admin concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable.
- Familiarity with SAP Finance and CM9 is desirable, but not essential as long as the candidate has some previous financial experience.