A NSW government organsiation is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Executive Director. This is a 4 month contract located in Sydney CBD and is paying $350 00 - 398.71 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide executive support to the Executive Director through effective diary management of meetings and events, ensuring venues are booked and set-ups complete; preparing and collating meeting materials including agendas, minutes and supporting documents.
- Provide executive support to the team by coordinating and arranging travel, conferences; preparing quality, timely correspondence; coordinating submissions, executive and ministerial documents.
- Maintain manual and computerized records to create and store files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information consistent with related policies.
- Coordinating projects, undertaking research, tracking and reporting on progress of projects, providing secretariat support for assigned committees, meetings and project teams.
- Manage the office and equipment, stores/purchasing, coordinating and/or undertaking reception activities, greeting external visitors to the business unit.
- Minimum 3 years PA experience
- Government experience preferable
- Excellent communication
- High organisation and able to prioritise tasks
Please apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.