Great opportunity to work for a NSW government organisation as a Personal Assistant to a General Manager. This role is based in the Rocks and is a 12 month contract paying $49 per hour + super.
About the role
- Diary management – sound judgement required and the ability to prioritise commitments; negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to find suitable times; ensure GM has all required information ahead of meetings.
- Email & Information management – Managing & filinging incoming emails; managing approval and sign off processes across a team of 6 Directors & team of over 100; establishing information management best practice for GMs email & document storage.
- Co-ordinating and developing agendas for team meetings, senior manager meetings and other meetings & events.
- Manage expenses and other admin.
- Highly Advanced Office 365
- Monday.com desirable but not essential
- Developed & highly professional stakeholder management skills
- High energy and positive
- Discreet and accustomed to dealing with sensitive materials