- $43 - $55 p/hr + Super
- 4 - Month Contract
- Sydney CBD w/ WFH
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Performance and Reporting Administrator is responsible for sourcing and providing data to support the delivery of the service catalogue by ensuring that data is provided in a format that is readily accessible, easily consumed and provides insights in supporting the identification of opportunities to increase service efficiency and effectiveness. Ideal candidates will have proven ability to source data from multiple systems, utilising key data software applications such as Excel and Power BI and relevant certifications and/or qualifications.
- Collect, maintain, and analyse data to support the teams in delivering the service catalogue in an effective and efficient way.
- Provide advice on industry standard technologies, tools and best practice in sourcing and presenting data, insights and analysis in a way that can be easily accessed, understood, and utilised.
- Maintain dashboards and reporting tools that support the measurement and monitoring of Student Services Branch performance including service level agreements, KPIs and quality measures.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as required to assist in maximising performance against key metrics and understand gaps in service delivery and provide insights into potential solutions.
- Provide advice to leadership teams on mechanisms to effectively measure team performance including quality, output, volumes, average handling time and transactional cost to serve.
- Promote and foster a performance-based culture that utilises a data driven decision making process to optimise service delivery and outcomes.
- Actively engage with performance feedback to ensure you are continually building your capability in delivering quality customer service and contribute to team performance targets and consistent achievement of service level standards.
- Strong experience and understanding of Excel and Power BI
- Certificate IV in relevant discipline or equivalent skill, knowledge, and experience
- Experience working in help desk role is desired
- Available for immediate start
- Candidate will need to have their own laptop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 001 055.