This is a great opportunity for a Performance and Remuneration Analyst to join a NSW government client based in Sydney CBD. This is a 2 month role that is paying $409 - $553 per day + super with an immediate start.
About the role
- Respond to business and employee queries on remuneration, engagement and performance queries.
- Provide analytical support, data management and reporting for the annual remuneration review process and other cyclical processes e.g. performance management and eNPS. This includes the management and maintenance of tools and process documents.
- Assist to implement and manage performance and remuneration
- Prepare and submit industry remuneration surveys. Update and maintain the remuneration job family framework.
- Gather, analyse, interpret and provide insights to business leaders in relation to benchmarking, market salary data and internal relativities.
- Use available data sources to provide advice to People & Workplace and people leaders on appropriate grades and remuneration for identified roles (both permanent and contingent).
- Working with finance, payroll and other key stakeholders to provide analytics and any reporting requirements.
- Assist with the project management the annual employee recognition event.
- Act with discretion, observing privacy considerations, in dealing with sensitive and private employee information
- Experience in a similar role
- Tertiary level qualification (e.g. bachelor degree) in a relevant people oriented discipline or equivalent knowledge
- Experience as an analyst within a remuneration function is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A high numerical aptitude, strong analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail