- $600 - $700 p/day + Super
- 6 - Month Contract
- Macquarie Park w/ WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding, and allocations.
About the role
The Performance Analyst will provide analysis and reporting for the designated project office and programs of projects across the full spectrum of project performance metrics. This role ensures that value adding analysis and a holistic view of project performance are captured, interpreted, and presented to support effective performance management of projects and that internal and external reporting requirements are fulfilled. Ideal candidates will have 5 years’ experience as a Performance Analyst, advanced knowledge of Excel and Power BI experience is highly desired.
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing
- Undertake value-adding and in-depth analysis that facilitates identification of performance trends, risks, issues and opportunities, early intervention and informed decision making.
- Monitor and report on the consolidated performance of the projects or programs within the project office or hub against the agreed performance measures and ensure that the reporting is consistent with the aligned standards across I&P.
- Coordinate across all project performance disciplines and ensure that the interpretation of project performance including but not limited to metrics of cost, risk, issues, time, change, safety, commercial, environment, assurance, community etc are appropriate, and that the correlations between performance metrics across disciplines are analysed.
- Fulfil reporting requirements for project reviews, program, and branch governance forums and for internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner and in the prescribed format.
- Review the integrity of data from project management and controls systems and ensure that the inputs into visualization tools are of high quality, reliability, and consistency.
- Plan, manage and coordinate scheduled and ad-hoc reporting requests as well as project specific and matter specific analysis.
- Drive process improvements through analysing information within various reporting platforms and identifying non-conformances, data quality issues and opportunities to improve efficiency.
- 5 years’ experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with Power BI is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 001 055.