- $1182 +GST
- 6 Month Contract (likely to extend)
- 100% work from home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Analyse the current business processes/requirements and future business flow to provide an integrated information system solution.
- Gather requirements to establish detailed knowledge of the current processes.
- Provide functional application support to business, quality assurance and end-user support teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- Coordinate with senior systems analysts to determine appropriate course of action in problem resolution.
- Coordinate with the PeopleSoft Technical Consultants and end users to design appropriate system modifications and technical solutions.
- Identify and notify solution risks, mitigation and risk treatment in line with defined RAID framework.
- Strong functional knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- Experience working on large enterprise-level projects and/or experience working within large organisations.
Please apply now for a prompt response. Otherwise email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply.