- $560 - $760 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- CBD Location
A NSW government organisation is currently seeking 3 x People & Change Senior Advisors. This role is a 6 month contract based in the CBD and is paying $560 - $760 per day + super
About the role
- Ensure the smooth delivery of key projects and programs including HR processes and handover to Business throughout the project lifecycle.
- Understand the project management lifecycle and change lifecycle to support project outcomes and delivery of assigned projects.
- Provide project management and contract management services, including supporting project related activities, monitoring, coordination and planning, identifying risks, issues and providing mitigations, reporting and developing project documents and preparing information for project communications.
- Capture continuous feedback on the management, review and delivery of critical strategic projects to achieve agreed objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Supporting the business in driving project management and change manage capability across the designated business units and project teams.
- Advise on change management activities to support the delivery of change activities within projects.
- Diligently execute their delegations in accordance with the HR delegations framework.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrated high level practical experience and understanding of project management, program delivery, project lifecycle, and people change management.
- Experience in implementation and delivery of multiple projects and people initiatives.