- $400 - 500 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Flexible location
This is a great opportunity for People and Change Coordinator's to join a large NSW government organisation. This is a 6 month contract and paying $400 - 500 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide quality administrative support to the project to ensure delivery of advice on policy and procedures.
- Support and coordinate the delivery of key people processes.
- Provide coordination, administrative, project support and reporting relating to people initiatives and ad hoc people projects.
- Oversee the preparation, review and submission of high quality correspondence including written reports, presentations and briefing notes that are aligned with the organisations requirements and Agency and/or Government requests.
- Develop and implement systems to manage the tracking and submission of reports and documentation.
- Develop and maintain networks and key stakeholders to facilitate timely and coordinated responses to requests for information.
- Assist in identifying potential issues or risks to ensure the delivery of projects, people initiative and people projects.
- Assists in the provision of transactional and tactical support within a client group and escalates issues as appropriate.
- 2 - 3 years experience in a People and change role
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise
- Great stakeholder engagement