- $32.50-$36.50/hour + Super
- 10-month contract w/immediate start
- St Leonards and CBD locations w/ WFH
This NSW Government organisation plays a pivotal role in the professional development of the residents of NSW and in supporting the NSW Government's priority to grow the economy.
About the role
The Payroll Officer is responsible for accurate processing of payroll and payroll administration duties for the business units, using SAP.
- Providing accurate fortnightly payroll processing for Part-Time, Salaried and Casual staff working across different business units and corporate offices.
- Payroll administration support.
- Responsible for the onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Payroll associated administration services for business units and learning locations within the regional/ corporate areas as assigned.
- Ensure that staff receive the correct entitlements such as salaries, awards and leave.
- Maintain accurate payroll and employment records.
- Keep up to date with current knowledge on tax and other payroll related legislations.
- Adhoc payroll reporting as needed
- 3 years’ experience in medium to large Payroll
- SAP payroll or SAP HR system experience essential
- Ability to understand and interpret complex payroll awards and conditions
- Ability to understand superannuation, salary packaging and salary deduction concepts
- Available for immediate start
- Permanent resident or citizen of Australia