Payroll Officer | $410 incl super | 6 month contract
$274-373/day + Super
6 month contract
About the company
- This NSW government agency is undertaking a major transformation. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved outcomes.
- About the role
- The Payroll Officer is responsible for providing a range of employee services to management and staff including the timely and accurate processing of salary payments, leave details, and other employee entitlements, to ensure an efficient and effective employee services and payroll processing function
- Prepare and process the fortnightly payroll for employees including teaching, non-teaching and/ or executive with a diverse array of employment arrangements and conditions.
- Administer, check and process a wide range of staffing activities, specifically relating to leave and payroll to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments and entitlements to all employees utilising various HR Systems.
- Generate various reports as required to verify the accuracy of data to enable the reconciliation of the payroll process and to support customers and stakeholders.
- Review and update personnel records to facilitate the maintenance of accurate information of employees.
- Prepare documentation as required for a range of third party providers to ensure prompt processing of entitlements for staff.
- Respond promptly to payroll enquiries and concerns from employees to facilitate the satisfactory resolution of issues including advice on employment conditions and support in the use of HR Systems.
- Reflect values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with Line Manager to develop meaningful performance development and review plans
- end to end payroll experience in a large complex organization, preferably i having worked in a shared services environment.
- Government experience beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills
- Available for immediate start
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0406620562.