- $90,000- $100,000 + Super (Pro-Rata)
- 12-month contract, 3 days/week
- North Sydney location
Our client is a privately held company which is headquartered in the US. They are an industry leading Financial Services solutions provider offering a range of payment solutions. Partnering with large and small clients, to provide customised solutions offered through various channels.
About the role
This Financial Analyst opportunity is a Part Time Role, 3 days/week, where you will be preparing annual budgets and forecasting revenue and overall performance for the current and future fiscal years.
- Financial modelling as required.
- Monthly profit & loss reporting to stakeholders.
- Provide analytical and data driven insights for decision making and reporting to head office.
- Assist with annual Budgets and forecasts in collaboration with management.
- Provide variance analysis and additional commentary regarding performance.
- Monthly balance sheet and P&L analysis; identifying trends
- Business partner with members of Finance team and other department heads while contributing to the financial planning of the business.
- 4+ years’ experience as Financial Analyst or Similar
- Skilled in budgeting and forecasting for large company
- Having worked for international business beneficial
- CPA/CA qualified
- Experience using BI and Analytics tools like Hyperion or Cognos etc.
- Advanced Excel skills and Power BI advantageous
- Available for immediate start
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident