We are seeking an HR Consultant - OM to work for a NSW government organisation. This is a 3 month contract that is paying $52 - 65 per hour + super and is based in Parramatta.
About the role
- Assist with the allocation of tasks, verify work and provide support and guidance to staff including on the job training, quality control and feedback when appropriate.
- Manage the more complex OM matters and monitor and verify role and structure administration services within an ERP environment ensuring data accuracy, compliance and availability for management, audit and reporting purposes.
- Work closely with Strategic HR (Recruitment and HR business partners), payroll operations and clients to ensure that organisational structures remain up to date and that the administrative processes that support this are socialised, understood and adhered to by stakeholders.
- Build new organisational structures and manage info types to ensure accurate workflow delegations, and provide reports and advice through to the Executive Director, Strategic HR and client divisions.
- Support team members to identify and resolve issues, work effectively with other teams and implement new ways of working.
- Understand and act on the responsibility to report new risks or increase in risk in a timely way.
- Previous OM experience
- SAP experience
- Ability to manage complex OM matters
- Good communication skills