We are seeking an Organisational Effectiveness Partner to work for a large NSW government client on a 12 month contract. This is paying up to $813 per day + super.
About the role
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, People Partners, People Partners and Business Leaders to execute Organisation Effectiveness strategies and develop planned and systemic interventions that deliver on the business-specific needs.
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, People Partners, People Partners and Business Leaders to consider and enable agility and scale through work design, organisation capability and developing structures to reinforce organisation culture and strategy.
- Partner with the business to plan and deliver agency / divisional initiatives, establishing governance over portfolio and change management and the development and implementation of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans to support the needs of the agency / division.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with Business’ leaders, People and Culture community and other key stakeholders to ascertain expectations, identify needs, resolve complex and sensitive issues and enable strong partnerships to be formed around projects and initiatives
- Research, design, develop, deliver and evaluate a suite of leading-edge projects, programs and initiatives that underpin organisation effectiveness and change management within time, budget, policy, quality and project outcome parameters
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to gain/maintain specialist and business knowledge and keep up with best practice to ensure ability to effectively influence and win respect of key business stakeholders
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Previous experience in a similar OD role
- Government experience preferable
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills