This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Hands-on role focused on conducting change readiness assessments and understanding the key actions needed to ensure business stakeholders are ready and able to implement the change.
- Solution design blueprinting
- Cost object & transactional data cleansing & data migration preparation
- Key Master Data Structures & Elements, Interface Mapping Parameters, Table Reference Data and Document Formats
- Identifying stakeholder and communication needs and developing corresponding engagement plans.
- Working with project teams and key stakeholders to develop and deliver change plans and strategies.
- Providing project managers with change related activities that need to be incorporated into project plans and schedules, and proactively drive these activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Must have extensive experience managing organisational change for finance transformation programs
- Experience managing the delivery of change and communication activities for technology projects within large complex enterprise environments.
- Extensive project communication & stakeholder engagement experience.
- Graphic design skills would be highly regarded
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.