- $500 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD
We are seeking a Organisation Development Consultant to join a NSW government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Lead the design and implementation of organisation wide development initiatives to build Leadership capability that are based on a disciplined and consistent approach that reflects researched best
- Design and co-ordinate best practice Talent processes, tools and programs to build the Leadership and Management bench strength and to establish a pipeline of “ready” and diverse leaders.
- Research and evaluate new and innovative programs, including through the establishment of partnerships with external suppliers to deliver best practice organisational learning and development.
- Design a strategic approach to employee engagement across Treasury, actioning Engagement Survey feedback and supporting teams in delivering local engagement strategies.
- Design and implement behavioural change initiatives to support the activation of a collaborative, inclusive and flexible culture.
- Ensure key diversity outcomes are considered in all planning, performance, and development activities.
- Bring together internal and sector wide Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and in partnership with an employee-led network / D&I Council ensure they are focussed and achievable and in line with the Premiers Priority of a world class public sector.
- Communicate and educate leaders to understand the link D&I, psychological safety and employee wellness has in driving organisational outcomes.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of diverse Culture, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Learning and Leadership Development strategies and programs.
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline or demonstrated relevant experience.
- • Highly developed organisational skills and ability to apply new concepts in a changing environment.