Our client’s approach to service delivery is based on understanding the client's individual needs and providing tailored services to save the client money.
About the role
The Operations team is a key part of the business. The role involves processing sales, on boarding new clients and fulfilling request for the sales team. The role requires the delivery of ongoing improvement to the BAU processes, documenting, effectively managing retailer requirements, ensuring all sales are being processed and managing one offshore resource.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with managers, contractors, clients and other internal departments to ensure smooth running of operations
- Managing product, pricing and tariff updates
- Provide operational support to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of reports in line with compliance and audit requirements
- Administrative ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Fortnightly conference calls with retail suppliers
- Effectively manage overseas resource to complete some of the daily/weekly tasks
- Fielding operational questions from sales teams
- Support to the Customer Support Manager and QA team
The right person for this role will thrive in a constantly changing environment, whilst maintaining a sharp eye for detail and a positive, customer focused, disposition. A strong background in operational procedure development and 3 + years’ experience would make you the ideal candidate for this role.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders including vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Communicate effectively and leads others in times of change
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience in Procurement or Pricing
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link and for further questions please call Emma Marven on 02 8296 9812.