This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Elicit business process requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions.
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
• 10+ years’ experience in network environments and/or projects
• Documentation skills across a variety of Microsoft suite apps (highlighting PowerPoint, Visio and Excel)
• Experience working on enterprise network projects
• Knowledge of ITIL, IT4IT, TOGAF, COBIT principles
• Experience with both Waterfall and Agile
For more information please call Cindy at 0414215088.