This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Provide operational support for the data communications network and its users and solve non-complex problems to minimise system down-time and loss of productivity.
- Implement standard set-up activities for network, audio-visual equipment and other ICT systems in line with Service Level Agreements, policies, standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and analyse network performance of existing and new systems and assist with the identification of faults or potential issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Liaise with vendors such as Telstra, TPG or Optus.
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes.
- Provide on-call support as required.
- Experience in providing first point network support on Cisco devices, networking, phones, switches/routers, teleconferencing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in a similar networking support position.
- Experience working with vendors to solve issues.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802