This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting 4 Network Engineer that are starting ASAP on a initial contract for 7 months based in Eveleigh with working from home flexibility paying up to $677 p/d + super.
- You will operate as part of the wider team for the implementation and support of network services and infrastructure designs, specifically related to the edge environments and associated application infrastructure.
- You are responsible for working with key stakeholders to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner to agreed requirements.
- Implementation and support of network and its related applications including Routing, Switching, Next-Generation Firewall in a multi-vendor environment, and across various operating systems.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of network initiatives and/or approved solutions
- Co-ordinate with teams and other key stakeholders to implement solutions and network architecture as required within project settings
- Facilitate the implementation, support and documentation of network implementation activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience in implementation and support of edge networks and its related applications.
- Intermediate experience in Cisco, Palo Alto, Next-Generation firewall technologies and general Network technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of architectural designs and detailed solution designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer focused experience.
- Ability to work under large enterprise network with set deadlines and demonstrate a process orientated approach to delivery.
- Attention to detail and strong task management.