- $800 + super
- 7 months (with extension)
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The role will be to design and build of high-quality interfaces between Applications and Services. It is a 7 month contract (with view to be extended), paying $800 + super, based in Parramatta/WFH.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework
- Produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integration and Services
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting
- Certified MuleSoft Developer (non-negotiable)
- Experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development experience
- Experience in integration with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems