- $900 - $1000 p/day + Super
- 6 - Month Contract
- Parramatta w/ WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations. It provides best practice in delivering a safer NSW by providing regular professional services.
About the role
The Microsoft Dynamic Developer will work with key stakes holders including but not limited to Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architects, translating business requirements into a quality application. Ideal candidates will be proficient in MS Dynamics (not cloud), work on site, strong development experience in Dynamics CRM, CRM Integration, business analysis experience and documentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Experience working with an MS Dynamics On Prem Solution
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD & LLD]
- Build and demonstrate the prototypes
- Develop the MS Dynamic CRM application with required level configuration and scripting
- Experience in building applications using Power Platform is good to have
- Develop & Implement workflows
- Upgrade the MS Dynamic CRM application by following the upgrade steps
- Implement the Open UI features based on functional requirements
- Develop real-time and batch interfaces based on HLA & LLD
- Experience in MS Dynamics (not cloud) and CRM/CRM Integration
- Understanding or project lifecycles and analytical problem solving
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reporting and documentation skills
- Business Analysis experience
- Permanent resident or citizen
- Must be willing to work in office
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.