Ministerial and Executive Services Officer
3 Month Contract
Up to $663 Per Day Incl Super
This is an amazing opportunity to join a NSW government agency on a 3 month contract based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
The role is responsible for assisting the Senior officer in the day to day operational management and coordination, providing responses to correspondence, briefing notes and Parliamentary and Cabinet support services.
- Assist with the management, effective coordination and collation of information in an
- accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate the timely development of critical papers and documentation required for Ministerial and Executive meetings.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to promote the timeliness
- and quality of Ministerial and Executive products.
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of performance improvements to enhance the
- delivery of products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present complex information, monitor emerging trends and issues and identify and responds to risks effectively to achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvements and contribute to their implementation.
- relevant experience in a similar role
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Kaitlyn@ashdownpeople.com.au or call 0423496579.