- $552/day + Super
- 7 month contract
- Parramatta + WFH
Large Government Department is piloting Workplace by Facebook to a group of approx. 5000 internal staff who are relocating to new offices and a new workstyle as part of our Central Offices Relocation Program. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 7 month contract paying up to $552/day excl Super.
About the Role
The department does not have a single platform to communicate to all staff. Workplace by Facebook will become the primary channel for communicating to staff about their future workplace, relocations, and other relevant content.
Content Strategy & Planning
- Review existing content plan for upcoming content, check the status of each piece of content, resolve issues and reschedule content as required
- After initial review, use experience of creating content strategies for engagement (preferably using Facebook) to create an updated content plan from now until June 2022
- Manage and implement content plan
- Evaluate content performance, campaigns and metrics to determine trends, themes and performance analytics and adjust the strategy as required.
- Liaise with managers and workstreams each month to ensure their proposed content is on track for delivery
- Gather the information required to create the post (words, images, videos)
- Participate in meetings with the Workplace Transformation (WPT) team to facilitate content coordination
- Copywrite and publish content as per the content plan
- Ensure tone of voice and style is maintained (conversational and informal)
- Provide advice and input into the content campaign; what else can we do to be responsive to questions? What additional Workplace related content can be published?
- Graphic design of assets to accompany copy – including development and approval of assets and templates (eg using graphic design software/Canva)
- Monitor and respond to conversation posts and questions, and report on any themes or gaps in support content, including Frequently Asked Questions
- Immerse themselves into WPT – become a part of the program and gather first-hand knowledge of what’s happening
- Attend project activities to soak up knowledge and hear what people want to know
- Attend Business Readiness/Change Management team meetings and provide editorial update
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.