About the company
This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
- Implementing mass media and marketing campaigns including social, PR and experiential.
- Copywriting for consumer facing content including native content development, FAQ’s and newsletters.
- Managing and working with creative agencies to develop content and creative assets
- Analysing post-campaign evaluations, research documents and reporting data.
- Developing stakeholder relationships and leveraging opportunities to expand campaign reach.
- 3+ years' experience developing large-scale marketing campaigns
- Copywriting experience for various content e.g. newsletters, FAQs etc.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience within data/campaign analytics.
If you have strong stakeholder management skills and a background in copywriting & analytics, please apply now for a prompt response.