Our government client are seeking an experienced Market Research Manager to join their team in the Sydney CBD for a 6 month full-time contract, $700-800/day excl. super. Bring your marketing research skills and thinking to support and guide the desired customer experience and outcomes for the people of NSW.
About the Role
- Design and manage customer insights projects from collection of customer data to describe, diagnose and predict customer experience and performance.
- Develop clear insights and deliver concrete recommendations.
- Manage the delivery of ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative customer research.
- 5+ years’ experience in Market Research and/or communications insights.
- Experienced in MS PowerPoint/Excel/Word.
- Experience with SPSS/Q/Displayr beneficial but not necessary.
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Experience designing questionnaires, data analysis and presenting insights/recommendations.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills and an ability to work autonomously.