This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 5-month contract paying up to $75 per hour + super. This role is located in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
We are looking for highly intelligent and diligent individuals that can analyse, research, write and present great content. The right candidate needs to be able to perform the following tasks:
- Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to undertake event evaluation on the visitor impact delivered by DNSW supported events.
- Conduct analysis of quantitative data to evaluate Event KPls as required.
- Implementation of DNSW events research processes and programs, including development of online and face-to-face surveys, and crowd counting with the events research team, external research suppliers and other external stakeholders.
- Analyse event research data to produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct setup and procurement -to-pay activities as required for Event research.
- Experience in research, analysis and reporting
- Relevant tertiary qualification