This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the Australian public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout Australia.
About the role
- Executing manual test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software.
- Contributing towards ongoing, high-quality SIT and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Complete documentation outlining the results of tests to inform the preparation of future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects
- Develop testing schedules to optimise the availability of testing resources.
- Be responsive to traditional and agile testing activities and effectively balance competing demands.
- Must have extensive government sector experience
- Must have strong commercial manual testing experience
- Strong knowledge & experience with SIT and UAT.
- Expert SQL scripting skills
- Technical experience with Salesforce (highly desirable)
- HP-QC AND Jira
Before you apply - please review the above skills and make sure these are properly reflected in your CV throughout your recent projects.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this position.