A Health & Safety solutions provider to the New South Wales mining sector. Specialising in integrated services to help with the identification, assessment, monitoring and control of inherent risks throughout the industry.
About the Role
This role will form part of the applications development team. The tester will be responsible for designing and running tests on application usability.
- Conducting tests, analysing results, and documenting & reporting observations to the applications and project teams.
- Designing and creating test plans and test scenarios based on the business requirements and or user stories
- Executing the tests on the application
- Analysing test results on the impacts, errors or bugs and usability and communicating these through the relevant channels on the project
- Preparation of documentation and reports on the application testing carried out and reporting to the application development and project teams
- Interaction with business stakeholders to understand requirements
- This is a pure manual tester position with NO automation experience required.
- Expert knowledge of Software/Application test design and test methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills