This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 3-month contract paying up to $40 per hour excluding super. This role is located in Ultimo.
About the Role
The Library Learning Bank Officer is responsible for administering, monitoring and maintaining the digital learning bank to ensure ongoing effectiveness to meet the needs of clients and stakeholders.
- Collate, review, tag (metadata), upload, maintain and archive all learning products (EVET, VET and HE) to agreed educational, compliance and accessibility requirements.
- Implement standardised metadata in accordance with industry best practice to ensure products are version controlled, searchable and retrievable.
- Complete project tasks according to agreed timelines and in consultation with identified stakeholders.
- Support, implement and further develop the Learning Bank’s strategy for adult learning in a dynamic environment to ensure quality learning outcomes.
- Reflect TAFE NSW’s values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and industry experience.
- Well-developed research skills in an adult learning environment.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.