This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Analyse and consolidate library subscriptions, systems, information to support achievement of business objectives
- Provide plain language advice on library issues to non-library audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to define library business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements and design the future library
- Guide and support library team members to identify and provide customer focused services
- Create Library policy, procedure and user guides to inform and reflect business requirements and outcomes.
- Perform gap analysis in skills, knowledge, experience and professional development needs
- Provide guidance on effective collaboration with partnerships and networks and active membership of professional bodies
- A high standard of library and research practice through education and training
- Knowledge of library principles, processes, and current best practice methods
- Qualifications in Library and Information Science or a relevant discipline or industry experience.
- Experience completing a Library review within a government context.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.