This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Assist with installations, testing and the upgrade of systems and software including LANs in accordance with NSW standards, policies and operating procedures.
- Provide support services of local area networks, servers, e-mail, corporate systems, applications, hardware and software to ensure the availability of IT services to all program staff.
- Assist users and provide instruction to staff in the use of desktop computer hardware and corporate applications to improve staff productivity.
- Utilise the Helpdesk system to ensure work priorities and time tabling of work to be undertaken so that support can be coordinated effectively.
- Experience in a similar level 2 Helpdesk role.
- Immediately available
- Experience across installations, testing and the upgrade of systems and software
- Experience with LANs