This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery innovative ICT solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information, facilitate support and maintenance of a wide range of ICT initiatives to ensure efficient, effective and innovative results for NSW.
About the Role
- Providing onsite assistance, information and support to non-technical users to solve reported issues
- Preparing devices and technical equipment to support all employees with internal and external clients.
- Striving to provide excellent “front line” customer service
- Assisting the department with their use of IT systems & services.
- Logging incidents & requests, triage and response/resolution in accordance with agreed SLA and customer expectations.
- Must have significant government sector experience as a Level 1 support analyst
- Experience with SCCM
- Strong knowledge & experience with Active Directory
- Experience supporting PC/LAN issues in a Level 1 capacity
- Phone and conference rooms setup experience
Before you apply - please make sure the above skills are clearly reflected on your CV for each relevant project.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only candidates with all of the above skills & experience will be contacted.