The client is a NSW Government agency under the Stronger Communities Cluster. The client provides an opportunity to focus on prevention and early intervention across both social welfare and justice systems.
About The Role:
- Provide first level support to employees in addressing, resolving or redirecting enquiries.
- Operators will need respond to and resolve customer enquiries whilst following policies, procedures and legislation.
- Enquiries can be received via phone call and through our ITSM. The applicant would be required to work across both delivery channels.
- Provide support to users and solve non-complex down-time.
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and processes to ensure information and advice is provided to clients is current and accurate.
- Identify gaps in the ICT Service Desk knowledge base and issues that may impact on service delivery to inform the design and implementation of service improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and quality customer service is maintained.
- Previous experience using an ITSM.
- Previous service delivery contact centre experience with good technical capability of at least 2 years.
- Ability to work on a roster with a rotational shift start time through a standard hours agreement.
- Accuracy, ability to work independently and as part of a team and a commitment to help others.