- $400-$500 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD
Ashdown People are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal administrator to work for a NSW Government Organisation based in Sydney CBD. This opportunity is a six month contract role - this position is paying between $400-500 per day (excluding super).
About the role
- Undertake legal administrative tasks and activities for the legal team to support the delivery of efficient legal services across the organisation.
- You will be responsible for legal matter administration, file and diary management
- Compiling and proof-reading documents and correspondence
- Maintaining reports and registers
- Coordinating meetings as well as other secretarial and administrative duties.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Create and maintain files and documents in accordance with records management procedures, to enable efficient retrieval of information as required.
- Collect, analyse and process monthly reports from law firms and internal lawyers and produce legal reports as required to provide an overview of key aspects of legal metrics and performance.
- Experience in drafting clear, concise documents
- Undertaking legal research
- Great communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Effective communication with clients and stakeholders at all levels and strong attention to detail is required.
Please apply through the link if you are interested. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further questions please contract Brydi Ray - Byrdi@ashdownpeople.com.au.