A large NSW government organisation is looking for a Legal Administration Officer to join their team based in Sydney CBD. This is a 3 month contract paying $40 - 49 per hour + super.
About the role
- Assist the Principal Manager, Legal Practice to manage the administration of the NSW Government Legal Services Panel of external lawyers.
- Perform a range of administrative duties to ensure that information and data is provided when required and that the integrity of the data is sound.
- Maintain efficient record keeping procedures to ensure the accuracy and availability of documents to ensure effective delivery of the administration of the NSW Government Legal Services Panel.
- Support the Principal Manager, Legal Practice with multiple livestreams with a large volume of stakeholders.
- Consolidate law firm responses and data.
- Minimum 1 year legal admin experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated and have initiative
- Confident and able to prioritise
- Good tech skills- as will need to learn how to arrange and run Live streams with large volume of stakeholders.