- Up to $358 per day + super
- 11 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large NSW Government agency to provide support and assistance to the learning team in a range of initiatives and activities relating to icare’s offerings.
About the Role
- Organise events for initiatives including room/venue booking, executing communications plans, catering and promotional activities.
- Coordinate the end to end logistics of onsite training courses, including booking meeting rooms, printing, catering and facilitator liaison.
- Implement events/initiatives within timelines and budget
- Coordinate the procurement process, ensure vendors are paid per terms and record and track team spend.
- Administer registrations and enrolment processes via our Learning Management System Pal (SuccessFactors)
- Provide up to date, accurate reporting
- Work collaboratively with other support staff to ensure coordination of activity across the EI Change, Capability and Communications team (EI).
- Proactively seek opportunities to make the complex simple to drive better outcomes.
- Promote learning initiatives within the business and provide up to date and accurate information through channels including Yammer and HUGO and specific service line communication channels.
- Support and assist the with adhoc requests, learning activities and projects to ensure deliverables are met.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Experience preferably SuccessFactors.
- Experience working on an Enterprise wide transformation project
- Pre-employment checks.
- A range of experience in coordinating learning and development activities, or similar.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org