We are seeking a Learning and Development Clerk to work for a large NSW government department based in Parramatta. This is a 3 month contract paying $468 – 515 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide high quality specialist support to ensure enhanced quality service delivery.
- Give prompt and accurate feedback to the supervisor regarding sensitive and or contentious matters or emerging issues that could adversely affect customer service or the delivery of agreed business tasks.
- Build excellent customer relationships and work collaboratively with team members and other teams across the People & Services function.
- Monitor, review and analyse systems and databases to generate reports that provide accurate advice and information for staff, customers, management and external agencies.
- Utilise technology applications and systems confidently to deliver efficient and effective service. Applications include relevant HR systems, TRIM, MS Office,
- EventBrite and other technologies appropriate to the operations of the functional area.
- Provide prompt and accurate reports and feedback to the supervisor regarding progress and achievements towards goals and emerging issues that could adversely affect the team/unit’s delivery of agreed business targets.
- Learning & Development experience.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of virtual platforms (eg ZOOM and Teams)
- Effective execution of the day to day activities of the role in a fast paced environment
- Effective problem solving and attention to detail
- High level stakeholder engagement
- Basic excel reporting